The awards, sponsored by Shaw Trust, aim to celebrate and champion best practice from across the employment related services sector, highlighting the day to day hard work and dedication of individuals and organisations in the industry who are supporting jobseekers to find employment and often making a genuine difference in people’s lives.
The ERSA Employability Awards welcome applications from a diverse range of organisations, including JobCentre Plus, housing associations, local authorities, colleges and universities, as well as those delivering government commissioned support for the long term unemployed. Award winners will be announced at a special ceremony on 2 June 2014 in front of the Employment Minister, Esther McVey.
This year a further three categories have been added to the awards to reflect the interests and passions of the sector. The Youth Employment Award and Disability Employment Award will recognise organisations with outstanding practice in supporting young people and those with health conditions and disabilities into the workforce. The Lifetime Achievement Award will reward the work of an inspiring individual who has dedicated their career to helping jobseekers overcome barriers to gain and sustain employment.
The full list of 2014 ERSA Employability Award categories are:
• Innovation Award sponsored by PublicCo
• Youth Employment Award sponsored by ABC Awards
• Disability Employment Award sponsored by Ingeus
• Large Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Pluss
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award sponsored by the Wise Group
• Supply Chain Partner of the Year sponsored by A4e
• Advisor of the Year Award sponsored by Alderwood
• IEP Professionalisation Award sponsored by the Institute for Employability Professionals
• Significant Achievement Award sponsored by Duality
• Lifetime Achievement sponsored by Seetec
Finalists in each category will be announced at the ERSA AGM in April, with the awards themselves presented at a special ceremony in London with the drinks reception kindly sponsored by Specialist Recruitment Partners and the programmes sponsored by Kennedy Scott. The awards are free to enter and are open to all, regardless of ERSA membership.
The ERSA Employability Awards 2014 are being organised on behalf of ERSA by Carley Consult Ltd. For any queries about the entry process, please contact Jane Shelley on 01777 712670 or e-mail (email@example.com).
The awards are now closed for entries.