The annual awards, now in its third year, aim to celebrate all the hard work and dedication of the employment support sector, from all those involved in the journey to work including jobseekers, employment advisors and employers.
The awards, which received 180 entries last year, will open for entries in February. ERSA welcomes entries from across the employment spectrum including local authorities, house associations, universities, specialist providers and private companies. You do not have to be an ERSA member to enter the awards.
• Innovation Award
• Youth Employment Award
• Disability Employment Award
• Large Employer of the Year Award
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award
• Supply Chain Partner of the Year
• Advisor of the Year Award
• IEP Professionalisation Award
• Significant Achievement Award
• Lifetime Achievement
The awards will open early 2015.
If you would like to be notified when the awards open for entries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com.