The awards, now in their fifth year, aim to celebrate and champion best practice from across the employment related services sector, highlighting the day-to-day hard work and dedication of individuals and organisations in the sector working together to help jobseekers in their journey towards, or into employment. The headline sponsor is Clarion Housing Group
The ERSA Employability Awards welcomes applications from all organisations supporting jobseekers into employment or to progress in work, whether in the criminal justice system, health service, housing associations, employers, local authorities, JCP, training providers, IAG, colleges or universities. Your organisation can be from the public, charity, social enterprise or private sector. You do not have to be a member of ERSA and there is no charge to apply.
The finalists will be announced at the ERSA AGM on 10 May in central London and announced by pess release later that day.
SAVE THE DATE The winners will be announced at an evening ceremony in central London from 6.30pm on 15 June 2017 attended by Penny Mourdant MP, Minister for Disabled People, Work and Health
There are ten award categories designed to showcase the breadth of work taking place within the sector.
Before making a submission, please ensure you take a look at all of the documents listed in the related links section of this page.
The categories are:
• Adviser of the Year Award sponsored by Alderwood
• Disability and Health Employment Award sponsored by Pluss
• Team of the Year Award (NEW for 2017) sponsored by IEP and Empowering-Communities
• Innovation Award sponsored by entitledto
• Large Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Shaw Trust
• Lifetime Achievement Award sponsored by Serco
• Partner of the Year sponsored by ICONI
• Significant Achievement Award sponsored by Working Links
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award sponsored by Telecoms World
• Youth Employment Award sponsored by APM
Membership and Communications Officer
020 3757 9415
Head of Membership Services