The categories in the ERSA 2015 Employability Award sponsored by Seetec were announced today at ERSA’s Annual Conference held in central London.
The annual awards, now in its third year, aim to celebrate the hard work and dedication of the employment support sector. Recognising all those involved in the employability journey, including advisors, employment support providers, employers and jobseekers themselves.
The 2015 awards will receive entries in the following categories:
• Innovation Award
• Youth Employment Award
• Disability Employment Award
• Large Employer of the Year Award
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award
• Supply Chain Partner of the Year
• Advisor of the Year Award
• IEP Professionalisation Award
• Significant Achievement Award
• Lifetime Achievement
The awards, which last year received 180 entries, will open for entries early in 2015. ERSA welcomes entries from across the employment spectrum including local authorities, house associations, universities, specialist providers and private companies. You do not have to be a member of ERSA to enter the awards.
Kirsty McHugh, ERSA Chief Executive, said:
“We are delighted to announce the categories for the 2015 ERSA Employability Awards. Our awards show the breadth of the impressive work taking place in the sector from small organisations focusing on specific groups of people, to jobseekers themselves, who overcome significant barriers to employment and move into work. I hope that you will consider entering this year.”
If you would like to be notified when the awards open for entries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact email@example.com.
Press enquiries should be directed to Anna Robin 0203 757 9415 /firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to Editors
1. The Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) is the sector body for those delivering or with an interest in employment support services.
2. The ERSA Employability Awards were inaugurated in 2013.
3. Non-ERSA members are encouraged to apply for the awards.