|Rates start from £300, rates and places are limited, see here for latest and available fees.
Conference fees apply, special rates and discounts apply for group bookings, partners and guests – please ask!
Limited bursary offer – this year, we have a limited number of funded places available intended for organisations that could not find the budget to attend, register here and select bursary for more information. We will also look at further discounts to allow small providers to attend, just ask.
Terms of booking
- VAT: ERSA members pay no VAT on conference fees | Non members will be charged VAT at the prevailing rate
- Payment: All payments must be settled in advance of the conference, our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer, see your invoice for information.
- Refund Policy: Conference and awards places, exhibition and sponsorship packages are subject to a no refund policy. We will be following covid guidelines, no refunds will be issued, in the event of cancellation due to covid-19/government guidelines the conference dates will be rescheduled. Travel is not included with your registration fees and must be arranged separately by attendees, consider booking flexible tickets.
- Substitutions can be made at any time but please keep us updated!
- If you have any dietary or accessibility requirements that you haven’t already made us aware of, please let us know!
- Accommodation: Bedrooms are not included in the conference fees, however we have set up a booking platform with special rates included via this link, book early! ERSA Conference 2022 – Accommodation Link
Frequently asked questions
- I’ve registered to attend but don’t have a ticket?
You don’t need a ticket. Once registered and payment is received, your details will be added to the conference attendee list. One week before the conference you will be sent details to download the conference app with unique access code to update your profile. On arrival to the conference you will pick up your badge with matching lanyard (sponsored by Enable Works).
- I can no longer attend the conference, can I get a refund?
With regret, ERSA is unable to offer refunds for the conference, however your place can be substituted at anytime.
- Where is the conference being held?
The conference and awards are all under one roof at the Library of Birmingham, full details will be shared once payment is received.
- Can I just turn up and buy a ticket on the day?
We expect the conference to sell out this year so the best way to ensure you have a place and are not turned away is to purchase a ticket early.
Got a question not answered here?
Please get in touch with the team via firstname.lastname@example.org.