This is the full report from the ERSA Membership Survey 2012/2013
ERSA conducts a membership survey every year to ascertain the current satisfaction of members with the service ERSA provides and identify new areas of interest.
Key findings from the 2012/2013 survey include:
- 85% of ERSA members rated their experience of membership as good or very good. 15% rate it average. This compares to 91% rating it good or very good in 2012.
- 95% of ERSA members would recommend membership to another relevant organisations, up from 88% in 2012.
- 95% of ERSA members have noticed an increase in ERSA’s profile in the past year
- 79% of those who attend ERSA forums find them extremely useful or very useful. 21% find them ‘somewhat or slightly useful’
- 95% read the weekly bulletin, but 76% have not used the parliamentary monitoring service
- 63% of respondents said they were aware of the new website however only 34% confirmed they had actually used it. Of those who had used it the majority of people described it as very good and good.