It’s National Employability Day 2021 on Friday 30th April!
Come join Seetec Pluss, VIP participants and stakeholders to celebrate during the LIVE digital event on CHAOS TV.
During the event, you’ll hear some of the hottest employability topics, including real life stories of participants using transferable skills to find work during Covid-19, building reliance and wellbeing when returning to work, the future of Seetec Pluss... and much more!
• 10am – ‘This Morning’ with the National Lottery Community Fund – A discussion with guests about their experience finding work.
• 11am - JETTING into work – Hear our participants and employment advisors experience of getting back to work during Covid-19.
• 12pm Top Tips for finding work on ‘The Greg and Pete show’ – Our very own Ant & Dec; The return of Seetec Pluss’ popular and silly yet extremely useful employment tips programme.
• 1pm – EMPLOYERS: Building resilience and wellbeing at work – Public Health England, Live Well South West, Heart of South West LEP and Pluss will discuss health and well being as we return to work.
• 2pm – Come work in employability – Bristol College, Institute of Employability Professional (IEP) and Seetec Pluss will share skills, attributes and training to work in employability.
• 2:45pm – Seetec Pluss… The year ahead – Seetec Pluss and partners explore the year ahead.
Date: Friday 30 April
Time: 10:00 – 15:00
Full schedule and more information visit: https://www.pluss.org.uk/news/join-us-national-employability-day-2021
Watch the event LIVE on: www.watchchaos.tv/ or on Seetec Pluss’ and Pluss’ Facebook pages
For more information on Employability Day, visit https://ersa.org.uk/empday