Thank you to all organisations taking part in this year's Employability Day. If you have any feedback or suggestions for the next one, please get in touch with the team via [email protected].
Please save the date for another day coming later this year on Friday 26 November 2021!
The day is an opportunity for employment support organisations and employers to celebrate their hard work supporting people to enter or progress in employment. It allows them to shout about their success and drive understanding across key stakeholders at local, regional and national level.
Any organisation that supports people to enter or progress in work can get involved in Employability Day, including charities, businesses, employers, social enterprises, local authorities, housing associations and community groups.
Get involved and get social Look back on the day's activity via #EmpDay21
30 April, Employability Day 2021
- 30/04/2021 - #EmpDay21 This Employability Day - Keep getting social!
- 30/04/2021 - Time to do what the Employability industry does best: Recruit
- 30/04/2021 - Drive engagement with free employability platform ' ASK SETH'
- 29/04/2021 - Employability Day 2021 Bulletin - #EmpDay21
ERSA member case studies
Employability Resources and Toolkit
- Briefing for Employability Day 2021
- Key messages for Employability Day
- Frequently asked questions
- How to contact your local stakeholders
- Invitation letter for Employability Day
- How to run a successful MP or stakeholder visit
- A note on virtual stakeholder visits
Email us details, follow and tag us in your twitter posts using
@[email protected] our other accounts are @ERSA_CEO @ERSA_Scotland
Follow us on Linkedin and mention us for comments and reshares across social media https://www.linkedin.com/company/ersapartnerships
Use the tag #EmpDay21
Contact the ERSA team