Inspired by the International Initiative for Disability Leadership (IIDL), the Scottish Commission for People with Learning Disabilities (SCLD) and Inspiring Scotland invite you to explore different models of Supported Employment for people with learning disabilities.
On Tuesday 1st June from 3.30-5pm we are holding a free webinar featuring a presentation on Microsoft’s Global Supported Employment Program.
There will also be the chance to hear from Values Into Action Scotland (VIAS) and the Scottish Union of Supported Employment (SUSE) about the Disability Employment Gap Public Social Partnership (PSP) in Scotland.
After you register your booking will be confirmed and a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
The webinar will feature two short presentations and a Q&A session.
• Zoe Porter - EMEA - HR Business Partner, Sodexo
• Gillian Maguire - Supported Employment Program Manager, CBRE
• Cameron Smith - SCLD Development Worker (Chair)
• Norma Curran - Chief Executive – VIAS
• David Stewart - PSP Project Manager – SUSE
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar will be of interest to:
• Line Managers
• Staff supporting people with learning/intellectual disabilities in the workplace
• Supported employment providers