When young people facing disadvantage told us what they want from employment support, they talked about changes to the whole system. It is clear that these young people need:
- holistic support that responds to their situation by taking their needs and strengths into account
- aligned services that work together to help them achieve their goals, rather than pulling in different directions
- connected services with effective communication and coordination across organisations and sectors so that they don’t have to navigate everything for themselves
- consistent support over time
We are looking for partnership bids that tackle this issue.
If you are interested in Connected Futures funding, we recommend you read the following information to prepare for your application:
- Connected Futures Fund grant prospectus
- Word version of the online application form to help you prepare your proposal (please note your application must be made online)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of eligible local authorities
- Example case studies of systems change
- Examples of young people’s experiences of the youth employment system and our Youth Employment System Map
Thursday 4 November 2021
Monday 17 January 2022 midnight
How do I apply?
Please apply online here
If you have a question, please call the Youth Futures Foundation on 020 7553 4539 or email: [email protected].