About the role
Job title: Quality Assurance Officer
Salary: £28,140.00 per annum
Benefits: We offer a generous holiday allowance (30 days), a 6% matched pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits, excellent training, and family friendly policies to support flexible working.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Officer for a programme at Education Development Trust called Making a Difference.
What is Making a Difference?
Making a Difference is a programme to be delivered by Education Development Trust in the Coast to Capital region of England. The programme is match funded by the and is designed to support both unemployed and economically inactive participants, the goal being to progress them either to job search readiness or into paid employment.
The Quality Assurance Officer will implement quality assurance underpinned by the Quality Framework for the Making a Difference Project; to drive continuous improvement and operational excellence using an evidenced based approach. They will conduct regular risk based quality assurance audits aimed at improving quality of delivery and will be expected to deliver training sessions to staff to address any concerns.
- Working knowledge of the Employability/Welfare to Work Sector
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel (V Look Ups, Pivot Table and Macros, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- An understanding of and a commitment to equality of opportunity
- Understanding of and commitment to continuous improvement
- Understanding of the matrix standard, or other quality standards
- Experience of quality assurance systems, compliance checking or auditing,
- Understanding of developing improvement plans/action planning
- Experience of delivering employability programmes either in a support function or participant facing role
- Experience of undertaking Observations of Practice
A full list of job objectives can be found in the job description.
Closing date: 19th September (Please note, we reserve the right to close our vacancies early if sufficient applications are received)
Interview dates: Interviews will begin to take place week throughout September via Microsoft Teams.
How to apply: Towards the bottom of this page you can download the job description and apply. Once you click apply you will be required to complete a short online application form and upload your CV.
This post, as part of the Making a Difference project, is part funded by the European Structural and Investment Funds 2014 – 2020 and all activity must comply with contractual regulations.