Salary: £25,339 to £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday- Thursday - 08.30am - 16.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We are seeking talented individuals who thrive on working in a target driven environment to join our team as an Employment Coach.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision. This is a rewarding role that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourages others to build a future.
If you are from a sales/recruitment or work in an environment that involves problem solving and helping others then we would love to hear from you.
- Meet personal performance targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Manage a caseload of customers using a variety of coaching strategies to help customers overcome barriers to obtaining sustainable employment
- Undertake in-depth assessments using a suite of tools to fully understand a customer’s circumstances, preferences and holistic barriers to progression.
- Carry out cold calls to employers with the aim of closing agreements for the employment of your customers
- Co-produce personalised tailored SMART action plans with sequenced interventions and development opportunities
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with company standards and policies
- Abide by and commit to the company's safeguarding protocols
To view the full job description, please use the following link: http://ourjobs.seetec.co.uk/pluss/work-and-health-key-worker/
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience or ability to cold call and close agreements with employers.
- High level of digial literacy skills (strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications).
- Ability to market specific attributes of customers to employers.
- Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change.
- Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities.
- Knowledge of the labour market, wider provision in the local area.
- Experience of securing employment opportunities for a wide range of individuals.
- Knowledge of the barriers to employment and welfare to work agenda.