North West — Full Time / Fixed Term Contract
Are you a high achiever looking to use your performance mindset for an organisation with a purpose?
At Ingeus, our passion is enabling better lives. Join us as a Volume Recruitment Account Manager and be proud of playing your part in the COVID recovery.
We support Government and local organisations, working together to ensure our participants obtain sustainable employment.
Am I suited to being a Volume Recruitment Account Manager?
Experience in Employment Services is not a must, but if you’re worked in a fast-paced Resourcer role or a busy agency role, we welcome you to join the Ingeus team. We know you’ll get off to a flying start!
Your role is to source, screen and submit candidates to roles that have been sourced by our Employer Account Managers for our participants. The role requires establishing and maintaining close working relationships with local employers, Employment Coaches, Ingeus participants and other key partners.
This role is predominately remote however, you will be expected to take part in candidate and employer events in our offices.
A typical week will involve delivering engaging virtual services, utilising our specialist systems and applications and….
- Ensure that participants are appropriately matched to employment opportunities within your area and work alongside the Employment Coaches to manage participants’ expectations about the realities of their local labour market, including encouraging them to change sectors where appropriate
- Ensure that the Employment Coaches are notified about pre-screens / group activities / referrals and that appropriate feedback is passed on to them.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate vacancies for Ingeus participants through remote digital methods and face
- to face contact.
- Organise and facilitate sector specific pre-employment Academies to support participants to access local employment opportunities
- To drive program job entry targets and to capitalise on the opportunities to achieve outcomes for participants throughout the life of the contract.
- Make regular contact with all key employers to ensure repeat vacancies where ongoing recruitment is occurring.
- Ability to analyse market trends to identify potential business opportunities when contacting new employers.
- Effectively agree terms of recruitment e.g. information sessions, candidate pooling, pre-screens, evidence collection arrangements.
- Identify the recruitment needs of each employer and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs ensuring that contractual terms are met.
- Record and maintain quality records for all employment interactions on Ingeus’ management information system.
Keep all records fully accurate and updated on a daily basis with all ongoing communication.
This role is part of our new Job Entry Targeted Support (JETS) contract. This contract is designed to help our participants who have been unemployed and in receipt of benefits for at least 13 weeks, to find sustained work.
We work with a range of people throughout including our dedicated Employer Account Teams, Employability Coaches, Group Facilitators and local community organisations to create a support package to help our participants find the right job.
Being part of our team means you can take advantage of our competitive pay structures and benefits package which include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- Flexible Benefits Package including the opportunity to buy those extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance and discounted gym membership and wellbeing services