Full Job Description
Here at Fedcap our vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for an Engagement Manager to join our existing team delivering employability services in Aberdeenshire, East Ayrshire, South Ayrshire and Dumfries and Galloway. The successful candidate should be willing to travel across these areas on a regular basis and needs to have a driving license with own car.
The Engagement Manager will lead the team to meet all quality, compliance and performance targets
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day management of Engagement Consultants (EC’s)
- Leading, motivating, developing and coaching the team to continuously improve and excel in their role
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with local Job Centres, referral agencies and the local signposting organisations to generate and maximise referrals to the Fair Start Scotland employability and support service
- Driving social media reach, content and campaigns
- Ensuring customer service standards are understood and observed by all EC’s so that all participants are provided with the same high standard of service
- Undertaking regular caseload reviews with EC’s, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all consultants have the capability to deliver according to our customer service standards
- Performance reporting to Scottish Government, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows coming from under represented groups
- Ensure EC’s maintain paperwork and customer records to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards and contractual requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties in line with delivery programme requirements.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Extensive experience of leading and developing a team in a customer facing, target driven environment
- Ability to understand key financial drivers and deliver accurate and real time reports and analytics
- Knowledge of the local labour market and employment legislation
- Knowledge and experience of the employability sector
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing and engagement
- NVQ Level 5 in Management and Leadership or equivalent
- Results focused
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving
- Coaching & developing
What’s in it for you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years’ service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme – contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay & 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.