Full Job Description
Here at Fedcap Employment our vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for a Key Worker to join our existing team.
Our Key Workers have a professional qualification or experience from employment and/or health backgrounds, exhibit a passion for supporting people, sound judgement, flexibility and demonstrate excellent coaching and development skills , enabling them to work with those furthest away from the labour market on an intensive level.
You will be …
As a Key Worker, you will provide intensive end to end support to a small caseload of participants, remotely across a wide geographical cluster ensuring that the support provided is both appropriate and bespoke to meet the exact needs of each participant. To support with the development of a holistic health and employment approach, progressing participants closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
You will really make a difference to people’s lives and their families.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of supporting those with health issues back into work/ vocational rehabilitation/ occupational health or in supported employment services.
- Understand the barriers unemployed job seekers may currently face.
- Be a great communicator with high energy, confident and adaptable.
- Digitally savvy with the ability to communicate with others using technology to support people face to face and/or remotely.
- Customer service driven and willing to put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Someone who loves a challenge with the skill to work in a fast-paced targeted environment.
- Experienced in motivating, coaching, and influencing others.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance
What’s in it for you…
A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years’ service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme – contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.