Working across the Ingeus CRS Justice Pillar, you will be expected to ensure that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Applications in use across the CRS Justice business are being utilised effectively by liaising with stakeholders and to manage the Change scheduling with Business Stakeholders.
You will be involved in Sprint planning for new developments with internal and external development resources, providing training to the business unit, and supporting in Transitioning new system developments in to the Service Delivery Teams.
- Liaise with Business product owners to prioritise Application Enhancements
- Evaluating and analysing customer needs through feedback to gather insights on the overall UX (user Experience) of the Dynamics CRM Application
- Manage the Change Process for the CRS Dynamics Application
- Liaising with Developers (Internal and External Suppliers) in Sprint Planning including resource and prioritisation based on Business need
- Enhance customer training ensuing best fit for business processes
- Scheduling customised training based on business need
- Support the Application Support Team in providing best in class service
- Support of the Service Delivery Teams with any Major Incidents
- React to fix issues before they happen
- Sprint Planning Lessons Learnt and Continuous Improvement
- Reduce CRM defects due to training issues
- Production of Training material
As an Ingeus Employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
31 Jan 2022