Working across our Employability contracts, you will ensure that the Iconi CRM Application is in use across the business and being utilized effectively liaising with our internal stakeholders and to manage the change scheduling with the Business.
Your role will be involved in Sprint planning for new developments with internal and external development resources, supporting the L&D teams on training, and supporting in transitioning new system developments in the Service Delivery Teams.
- Liaise with Business product owners to prioritise application enhancements
- Evaluating and analysing customer needs through feedback to gather insights on the overall UX (user Experience) of the iConi CRM Application
- Feed in to the Change Process for the iConi Application
- Liaising with External Iconi Developers with Sprint Planning including resource and prioritisation
- Enhance customer training ensuing best fit for business processes
- Scheduling customised training based on particular business need
- Support the Application Support Team in providing best in class service
- Support of the Service Delivery Teams with any Major Incidents
- React to fix issues before they happen
- Sprint Planning Lessons Learnt and Continuous Improvement
- Reduce CRM defects due to training issues
- Support with production of Training material
As an Ingeus Employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
31 Jan 2022