We’re currently recruiting for a Team Leader to lead a new and exciting team delivering Learning Disability Service in Dorset for a new contract. You will be at the heart of our delivery approach and this role is a critical element in delivering that new service. You will help not only to establish a new team but be part of this exciting new service from conception.
You’ll be leading a team of Employment Coaches to deliver the contract, inspiring and ensuring they achieve all contractual performance and quality targets. Supporting them to engage, develop and address barriers to employment by individual participants so they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure and sustain employment.
You’ll also support the Contract Manager and team to build strong positive relationships with key strategic and operational stakeholders across the Dorset area both internally and externally, to support engagement and on programme delivery along with Employer Engagement.
Our idea candidate will be able to demonstrate effective coaching and mentoring skills and have experience in a supervisory role. We would like you to have the ability to market specific attributes of our customers to potential employers. However, we aren’t always looking for someone who ticks every single box we’re looking for someone who can be a role model to the team and who strives for success.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we offer a competitive salary range £29,858 to £32,554 p.a. (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
• 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
• 2 Volunteer Days
• Company Pension Scheme 5% Employee 5% Employer
• Employer Paid Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
• Annual Salary Increase
• Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Tax Saver Commuter Tickets.
• Refer A Friend Scheme
There’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There’s an easy to apply route below to upload your CV! If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on 01702 201070.
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee-owned
Location: The location within Dorset is flexible but you will need to work and travel throughout the county of Dorset
Hours: 37 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Closing Date: 7 February 2022
Contract Information: Subject to contract award
- Meet personal performance targets, Key Performance Indicators and all Quality and Compliance measures.
- To motivate and coach a team to drive a high-performance culture in line with Pluss’ vision and values.
- Develop and Mentor Employment Coaches to ensure they are fully trained to deliver the contractual requirements. Working closely with Operations manager, staff training and HR.
- Conduct regular team meetings and monthly caseload reviews/1-1s to ensure customer needs are being fully met.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager at internal and external meetings and events as directed.
For full job description follow the link: Team Leader
Skills and Experience
• GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at grade ‘C’ or above or equivalent qualification or experience
• Willingness to undertake any relevant training in order to develop within the role
• Ability to cold call and close agreements with employers
• Ability to market specific attributes of customers to employers
• Demonstrates effective questioning skills, including probing and challenging
• Demonstrates effective coaching and mentoring skills
• Supervisory experience
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Understanding of how to affect positive behaviour change within a team.
• High level of digital literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web based communication technologies
• Understanding of the requirement for accurate completion of paperwork and contract compliance
• Level 3 Award in Employability Services Sector or equivalent
• Member of IEP
• Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities
• Experience of securing employment opportunities for a wide variety of individuals
• Knowledge of the barriers to employment and the welfare to work agenda
• Knowledge of labour market and wider support provision in the local area
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.