Next year Triage will celebrate its 25th birthday. Over the last quarter of a century we’ve delivered countless employability, skills and education services for national, regional and local commissioners, and in doing so we have helped nearly 40,000 people to move into work.
Our highly respected and long serving Operations Director Sarah Sanderson, alongside our founder Kate Carnegie MBE, has been at the heart of everything Triage has achieved, and is synonymous with everything Triage stands for and is known for. Early next year Sarah will step down from her role as Operations Director and become a non-Executive Director.
We are now commencing the process of recruiting an exceptional operational leader to take Triage forward into the next quarter of a century.
Role: To lead our talented and committed operational teams into the next quarter of a century we are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Director with a demonstrable track record in driving market leading performance with a clear sense of purpose that aligns with our core values. This is a pivotal role in our business, setting the tone for our operational teams and leading relationships with our key programme commissioners.
Location: The role will be based in central Scotland or North East England. We have our Scottish headquarters in Stirling and our English headquarters in Middlesbrough. While the role will demand a fair amount of time being in our operations we’d expect the successful candidate to work from one of our headquarters half of the
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £86k plus car allowance and private health insurance
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the organisation through our strong operational leadership team, ensuring all of our contracts are delivering market leading performance and a high quality service to our learners and
- Build and sustain effective and productive relationships with programme commissioners, ensuring we are the most valued provider in their supply chain and that we are aligned in delivering the outcomes which matter most to them.
- Develop strategies with other leaders across the business to oversee, monitor and report company success measures/ KPIs to ensure the organisation consistently tracks the right measures (and adapts if required), performs to the standards required, and takes action when needed to improve.
- Have a keen eye for what works, and in doing so develop opportunities for continuous improvement across operational delivery, company structure and ways of working.
- Ensure all operational systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards.
- Our commissioners expect us to continuously evolve and do more with less. You will lead on this by maximising the efficiency of all business procedures, systems and processes.
- Engage with internal stakeholders at every level of the organisation (from front line to board) in order to successfully execute your responsibilities.
- Support communication, information flow and structures across the organisation so that teams and leaders are informed, aligned and coordinated.
- Inspire energy, enthusiasm and engagement across our operational teams by living the Triage values every day.
How to apply
For an informal discussion please get in touch with our Chief Executive Officer Paul de Pellette. You can contact Paul on email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 22 August 2022.
Interviews will take place in Stirling in early September 2022.