LEADING employability charity Fedcap Employment has appointed a new director to spearhead its work on the new Restart Scheme launching this summer.
Amanda Cullen will lead Fedcap Employment’s delivery of the Restart Scheme in South Central. The scheme will support more than 100,000 unemployed people across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, find fulfilling employment over the next four years.
Amanda brings a wealth of experience delivering public services, having recently worked at Sodexo where she has held senior roles, including leading the South Yorkshire Community Rehabilitation Company. She has an extensive background in large-scale contract mobilisations, the re-design of public services and creating evidence-based solutions to make a positive, lasting impact.
On her appointment, Amanda said: “I am delighted to be joining Fedcap Employment, especially at such an exciting time for the charity. We are at the heart of the country’s economic and social response to the coronavirus pandemic and our services will play a huge role in so many people’s lives.
“I’m looking forward to working with our experienced frontline teams and our trusted partner network to ensure we deliver best-in-class service to every person with whom we work, providing them the skills, knowledge and confidence to get back into work and have fulfilling careers.”
Brian Bell, Chief Executive of Fedcap Employment, said: “Amanda is an experienced director, well versed in delivering community programmes and will be a tremendous asset to our executive leadership team.”
Fedcap Employment launched in 2019 and has supported more than 13,000 customers on their journey towards a better career. It currently delivers a range of funded employability programmes across England and Scotland.
Fedcap Employment is part of The Fedcap Group, which has more than 85 years’ experience in developing innovative, sustainable solutions and creating measurable changes for individuals in need.
For more information on how Fedcap helps communities across Britain, visit www.fedcapemployment.org
For more information, please contact Matt Needham on 07838 156 413 or email [email protected]
Notes to editors:
- Fedcap Employment is part of The Fedcap Group, which has more than 85 years’ experience developing innovative, sustainable solutions and creating measurable changes for those who are disadvantaged.
- The Fedcap Group have tremendous results in breaking down barriers to societal inclusion and financial well-being working with more than 250,000 people each year.
- The Fedcap Group and Fedcap Employment work to help businesses meet their objectives and Corporate Responsibility goals.
- Fedcap Employment delivers the Intensive Personalised Employment Support programme in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire, Hampshire, South West, Avon, Somerset and Gloucestershire.
- Fedcap Employment currently delivers the Links to Work programme in Leicestershire and Links to Work M3 programme in Surrey and the Hampshire borders.
- Fedcap Scotland is the majority owner of StartScotland, which delivers the Fair Start Scotland service in the East, North East and South West of Scotland.