Job Locations - Margate
- Job ID -2021-1334
- Closing - 30/09/2021
- Category - Employment Services
- Position Type - Indefinite Full-Time
- Min - GBP £30,000.00/Yr.
DWP Restart (Thanet) Account Manager
The Forward Trust is a growing Matrix Standard, ERSA Employability Awards 2020 Highly Commended vocational training, skills and employability provider. As part of Reed in Partnerships supply chain in CPA 5B (Home Counties) we are delivering DWP Restart in Thanet and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Account Manager to engage employers and to focus on sourcing job opportunities for the Restart delivery Team.
What you will be doing?
As the Account Manager working to our Head of Key Accounts you will be sourcing job vacancies aligned to the Thanet, Kent County Council and South East LEP Industrial strategy sectors. You will be Account managing employers to ensure successful long term relationships, as well as undertaking relevant H&S and other checks with employers. You will be sourcing high quality sustainable employment, including entry level roles to achieve the Restart Earnings Threshold. Over the life time of the contract we have over 1000 clients to play into jobs. This is a job for brave and entrepreneuriual individuals.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, go getting and very practical individual who enjoys building robust and meaningful relationships with employers. We are not looking for `job brokers’ that will source any old job but rather meaningful vacancies that enable clients or customers achieve the Earnings Threshold and sustain employment in the long term. You must be committed to delivering high quality information, advice and guidance and progressing clients into good quality employment that will help them succeed in their lives.
What we offer
We value the dedication and commitment of our employees by rewarding them with market-leading pay and benefits. We provide comprehensive training e.g. the Level 4 Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard and opportunities to progress in the Employment Services Division.
We also offer:
- Flexible working
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
- Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Experience of working in an sales or similar role engaging employers
- You will have the ability to engage senior decision makers to source vacancies
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Consistently exceed sales targets
- Knowledge of the local labour market and the employability sector
- Excellent communication skills and a tenacious approach and an understanding of how employers recruit and select based on talent
- An understanding of the local labour market in Thanet, including the industrial sectors. within one or more sectors or industries
- Good administration, IT and organisational skills with good experience of using MS office software, CRM and management information systems.