Job title: Team Administrator - 12 month fixed term contract initially
Location: Home based with travel to Whitely office once a week and Guildford for team meetings once a month.
This is a full time role (37 hours a week) for 12 months. There is a potential opportunity to complete a Level 3 qualification as part of this role.
The Team Administrator will provide administration support to the network of advisers and Area Manager in the North Hampshire & Surrey team and to carry out a broad range of regular and ad-hoc administrative services and tasks for and with managers, colleagues and customers.
- Provide administrative support in all areas of service delivery, to include the administration of workshops (pre and post event) and supporting the process of booking of 1:2:1 appointments.
- To monitor and review all customer appointments and identify trends e.g. on customer attendance and provide and overview of the data.
- To deal with customer appointment bookings by phone, face-to-face and online; maximising customer attendance at appointments (including rebooking appointments where necessary)
- Assist in the preparations for and attend meetings and events, supporting advisers, customers and partners/stakeholders
- Support Business Improvement team colleagues in internal audits and quality checks
- Maintain robust, secure filing systems to ensure efficient retrieval of paperwork, data and evidence to support internal and external audits.
- Attend team, area and other business meetings and events when required: producing and disseminating accurate and concise meeting minutes, with clear notes and actions.
- To tack the progress and outcomes of customers to maximise income opportunities. This may include, for example, telephone, email, text and post.
- Support the team’s social media accounts, promoting our services, in line with branding/funder guidelines and promote the growth of digital channels.
Candidates ideally will have previous experience of working in a office environment as well as having both customer service and administration experience.
- Educated to minimum GCSE ‘C’/Level 2/equivalent in maths and English.
- An understanding of and commitment to confidentiality and data security.
- Level 3 qualification in administration/business/finance or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of the skills and employability agenda specifically including the roles of the Local Enterprise Partnerships, sector bodies and other employer representative bodies.
- Working within a busy team, building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Data entry
- Managing multiple tasks and working to deadlines.
- Experience in the use of social media for professional purposes.
- Compliance checking, accuracy checking or auditing for the purpose of submitting accurate funding claims.
- Experience of working within the careers advice, employability or learning and skills sectors.
Benefits: We offer a generous holiday allowance (30 days), a 6% matched pension scheme, a range of voluntary benefits, excellent training, and family friendly policies to support flexible working.
Closing date: 31st July 2021 (Please note, we reserve the right to close our vacancies early if sufficient applications are received)
Interview dates: Interviews will begin to take place throughout August.
How to apply: Please click here: https://careers.educationdevelopmenttrust.com/vacancies/1239/team-administrator--fixed-term-contract.html
Education Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults whom we work with and come into contact with around the world. All applicants are subject to thorough screening and for applicable roles, successful candidates are subject to relevant criminal record checks with national police authorities or the UK’s Disclosure and Barring Service.