Number of vacancies: 15
Position Type: Indefinite Full-Time
Salary: £28,000 per annum
DWP Restart (Thanet) Employment Advisors: Up to 28K
The Forward Trust is a growing Matrix Standard, ERSA Employability Awards 2020 Highly Commended vocational training, skills and employability provider. As part of Reed in Partnerships supply chain in CPA 5C (Home Counties) we are delivering DWP Restart in Thanet and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Advisors to oversee and deliver this new and exciting service. We are recruiting up to Autumn 2021
The Forward Trust does not accept CV's from recruiters or employment agencies in relation to this vacancy. The Forward Trust reserves the right not to consider any unsolicited CV's and will not liable for any referral compensation or recruiter fees for this vacancy.
What you will be doing?
As Advisors working to our Team Leaders you will be supporting unemployed individuals to progress into an exciting career by providing information, advice and guidance, employability support, job search, confidence building and interview skills support. We have great systems for you to use and you will be using our management information system, and provide regular contact to keep them focused, motivated and confident to gain sustainable employment. We have a dedicated employer engagement team with great employer partners to help you access those roles for your clients or customers.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, go getting and very practical individuals who are committed to delivering high quality information, advice and guidance and progressing clients into good quality employment that will help them succeed in their lives. We want people who genuinely care about the people they are supporting and not just going through the motions. We also want people who are calm under pressure, particularly when working on a payment by results service.
What we offer
We value the dedication and commitment of our employees by rewarding them with market-leading pay and benefits. We provide comprehensive training including the IEP Level 2 Induction and the Level 4 Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard and opportunities to progress in the Employment Services Division.
We also offer:
- Flexible working
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
- Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Experience in providing one to one, group work or employability coaching
- Experience of working to targets and quality standards in employability sector
- Motivating, inspiring and enthusing clients/customers to progress into great jobs
- The ability to multitask and manage a diverse case load of clients or customers.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- A tenacious approach and an understanding of how employers recruit and select based on talent
- An understanding of the local labour market in Thanet, including the industrial sectors. within one or more sectors or industries
- Good administration, IT and organisational skills with good experience of using MS office software and management information systems.