Salary Details: £23,531.00 per annum
Closing Date: 31 Oct 2021
About the role
Benefits: A generous holiday allowance (30 days & bank holidays), a 6% matched pension scheme and a range of other voluntary benefits
In addition, we offer excellent training and family friendly policies to support flexible working and a range of health and discount benefits.
We are recruiting an ESF Contracts Coordinator for a programme at Education Development Trust called Making a Difference North East.
What is Making a Difference North East?
Making a Difference North East is a brand-new programme to be delivered by Education Development Trust in the North East LEP region of England. The programme is a European Social Fund (ESF) match funded programme which is designed to support both unemployed and economically inactive participants, the aim being to progress them to job search readiness or into paid employment.
The ESF Contract Coordinator will provide an effective supportive function to the Contract Manager in terms of co-ordination and support of the activities of the Making a Difference project, so that they effectively meet the contract objectives. The role will require liaison with a wide range of stakeholders.
A full list of the job objectives can be found in the job description.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft packages in particular Excel (V look ups, Pivot tables, Powerpoint)
- L3 relevant qualification
- Project Management
- Understanding of government funded contracts (ESF, ESFA)
- Evidence of having operated in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working on multiple projects and tasks
- Evidence of monitoring work to ensure its quality and acting to correct problems as they arise
- Demonstrate evidence of working in areas that require strict confidentiality and data protection guidelines
- Knowledge and experience of implementing quality improvement tools
- Experience of supporting recruitment activities
- Experience of coordinating events, conferences or similar
- Ability to manage and analyse contract data
- Ability to use initiative, demonstrating commitment and flexibility
- Very strong stakeholder liaison and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams at every level across the organisation and with a wide range of external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised
- Well-developed written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills – accurate word processing and expertise in using MS Office applications,
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Concern for detail to ensure the accuracy of information
Closing date: 31st October. Please note we reserve the right to close our vacancies early.
Interview dates: Interviews will take place in our Gateshead office in October/November