Manchester, United Kingdom
Salary: £44,202 (SPOT)
Location: Powerhouse, Manchester (Flexible)
Full time, Permanent
We are hoping to secure an exciting new service and are therefore inviting applications from experienced Managers to lead our £5m Connect to My Future programme, supporting NEET and at risk of NEET young people across Greater Manchester, part-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF). We are passionate about ensuring that our services are directly informed by the voice of young people and to do this you will work with partners, service users and our Youth Voice Coordinator.
We are looking for a Contract Manager who will:
- play a key role in leading the strategic direction of the Connect To Your Future project
- deliver the Project’s objectives through our direct delivery team and our supply chain
- develop strong and productive strategic relationships with the commissioner and key stakeholders including leads within the 10 local authorities of Greater Manchester
- lead a small contract management team responsible for our direct delivery.
You will be:
- skilled in managing people and leading a high performing team to meet their targets
- have a strong social purpose, with supply chain and relationship management skills
- skilled in managing large budgets (ESF an advantage)
- experienced in delivering ‘payment by results’ contracts and be skilled in the multi-tasking required of a successful manager.
If you feel this is a great opportunity for you and you have the relevant qualification and experience please submit your CV and covering letter by Closing Date of 19th November 2021.
Interviews will take place w/c 29.11.21, location : TBC
For an informal discussion about the role, contact [email protected]