Expiry date:17:30, 21 January 2022
Salary:£25,000 Per Annum
Benefits:Pension, Enhanced Annual Leave, Life Assurance
Here at Fedcap Employment our vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for an Employment Adviser (Personal Adviser) to join our existing team
As an Employment Adviser you will be providing a tailored employment support service to individuals to address barriers to gaining new employment with personalised support for individuals to achieve and sustain work, including supported job searching, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will be …
- Managing a caseload of participants holding initial appointments and action plans to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken by all participants according to their level of job readiness
- Addressing participants personal constraints to employment, providing challenge, advice, and guidance where appropriate to develop participants capability in the recruitment process ensuring they have the necessary skills and confidence to secure employment
- Identifying, structuring and recommending vacancy and training solutions, working in close consultation with your team to meet the specific needs of participants and employers
- Developing relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, Job Centre teams and funding providers
- Delivering our customer service standards so that all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment
- Maintaining IT files and participants record to a required quality standard to ensure the participant journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment delivering results and achieving targets
- Ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and motivational building positive and encouraging relationships
- Experience of Administration and using various IT systems.
- IEP Level 3 or willingness to work towards
- Knowledge of the employability sector.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What’s in it for you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years’ service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme – contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay & 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.