Expiry date:17:30, 03 February 2022
Salary:£25,000 Per Annum
Benefits:Pension, Enhanced Annual Leave, Life Assurance
Here at Fedcap Employment our vision and mission are to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years we aim to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
We are currently recruiting for an Employer Services Consultant to join our existing team.
The Fair Start Scotland contract is a voluntary flexible employability support service for people living in Scotland who may be struggling to find work. The service people flexibility and considers their personal circumstances to help them overcome any barriers they may have which may be stopping them finding a job.
The Employer Services Consultant will secure sustainable job outcomes for participants by identifying and developing relationships with local employers who wish to take advantage of high-quality services, including "no cost" recruitment. This role is focused on high levels of business development activity, service and candidate preparation.
You will be …
- Providing employers with high-quality services, including recruitment, with a variable focus on sales, service, and candidate preparation.
- Promoting the programme offered to employers, to deliver tailored value-added services to secure stronger relationships and long-term employer commitment.
- Delivering performance against agreed sales, service, and quality KPI's.
- Managing the co-ordination of a response to employer's requirements following identification and qualification of employer needs.
- Maintaining a good understanding of the local and regional labour market and employer needs to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors and employers.
- Supporting candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
- Identifying opportunities for the development and growth of 'employer accounts' through following sales process, including qualifying opportunities and escalation.
- Identifying employment and other work-related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers.
- Delivering high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview or job start, such as application, interview, or assessment activity.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience and use of social media platforms
- Knowledge of the local regional and national labour market & employers
- Experience of Recruitment, Sales, Business Development, or similar target driven environment.
- Experience of networking with external partners & agencies, working in a customer focused and service delivery environment
- Demonstrable experience in rapport building across a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge and proficiency in using social media, IT systems and Microsoft Office
- This position will include travel across a large area therefore, transport will be required.
- Experience or a good understanding of Start Scotland / Fair Start Scotland or Employability / Welfare to Work.
- Knowledge of legislative employment regulations including safeguarding.
- Results focused
- Relationship & rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What’s in it for you…
- A rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- Hours and days of Work: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 31 days’ holiday, inclusive of bank holidays in your first year of service, increasing to 35 days at 5 years and 38 days at 10 years’ service.
- A two-week Induction and Training programme.
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme – contribution of 4% from Fedcap Employment.
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- A generous sickness package inclusive of 13 weeks full sick pay & 13 weeks half sick pay, following completion of a 6-month probationary period.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay following completion of the probationary period.
- Laptop and mobile phone
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.