- Jayne Tinsley, 44, from Westhead, give up work in 1982 so that she could care for her daughter Louise.
- But three years ago, Jayne was devastated when Louise passed away – leaving her with the daunting task of rebuilding her life.
- Jane was referred to i2i Skelmersdale, where she was one of 15 i2i customers who studied for qualifications in Health & Social Care and First Aid, as part of a special routeway into care – devised by the team at i2i Skelmersdale.
- Jayne is now working as a carer for dementia patients at Stocks Hall Nursing Home in Ormskirk.
- Jayne said: “This job has helped me a lot. It’s made me certain that this is what I want to do. Now I’ve got to get up on my hind legs and get on with it – because it’s my turn.”
If you would like to arrange an interview with Jayne or for more information please contact Karen Faughey, PR & Communications Manager, Inspire 2 Independence, 01904 606 000 / email@example.com