- Jonathan Hilditch, 22, from Hartlepool was struggling to find a job and suffered from low confidence.
- Jonathan was going through some personal problems when he was referred to Avanta on the Work Programme,
- He worked closely with his job coach on job searching skills and interview techniques to help restore his self-belief.
- With the help he received, he began searching for jobs that would match his aspirations.
- The effort paid off within three weeks when Jonathan secured a part time position at a restaurant.
- Jonathan said: “I am more confident and this contributed to me getting a job. This has given me back my self-respect. I am beginning to feel valued and can pay my own way in life.”
For more information please contact Natasha Magnus-Lawson, Marketing Communications Executive, Avanta, firstname.lastname@example.org