- Kate, a single mum with mental health problems had been out of work for over a year.
- The 36 year old from Stoke-on-Trent has been suffering with long-term depression and back problems and was in receipt of Employment and Support Allowance.
- When Kate joined the Work Programme with Shaw Trust, one of Serco’s welfare-to-work providers she did not feel she was employable due to her health problems and long term unemployment.
- Kate’s advisor worked with Kate to build her CV and look for and apply for suitable jobs, as well as working to boost her confidence and prepare her for interviews.
- Kate managed to secure work as a Janitor at a local supermarket on a part-time basis, allowing her to continue looking after her young son.
If you would like to arrange an interview with Kate or for more information please contract Marianna Barillec, Serco, Marketing Manager, 0121 679 9177 / 07718 194 738 / email@example.com.