About Youth Employment UK
Youth Employment UK is an independent, not for profit social enterprise founded in 2012 to tackle youth unemployment.
As experts on youth employment and unemployment, we are ideally placed to understand the complex landscape facing young people, employers and policy makers.
We are actively tackling youth unemployment by:
- Giving young people a voice on the youth employment issues that affect them
- Supporting young people with the skills and careers support they need to progress
- Supporting employers to develop and be recognised for their youth friendly employment practice
- Connecting young people to Youth Friendly Employers
- Providing expert insight across all youth employment policy areas
Giving young people skills, careers support and tools to fulfil their potential
Our Skills and Careers Hub provides 14-24 year olds with free resources, advice and guidance. Designed with input from young people, the Skills and Careers Hub offers practical tools to support young people through education, transition into employment and beyond in a process of lifelong learning.
- Careers inspiration
- Skills development
- Peer to peer content
- Youth Friendly Employers
- Information on a range of topics including mental health and finances and signposting to expert organisations and support