Award Category: Sector Innovator of the Year
Sponsored by Genius Within
Recognising an organisation who has pioneered innovative approaches and solutions within the employment support market.
The award seeks to recognise a provider which has pioneered effective new approaches and/or solutions within the employment related services market.
Entrants should be able to:
- Describe clearly what their approach or tool is, and why it has been developed
- Demonstrate the originality of the innovation to show that it might not otherwise be considered as standard sector practice.
- Show how the innovation has had a specific and measurable beneficial impact to the sector. This impact might manifest itself through benefits to jobseekers, employers or other parties.
- Ideally demonstrate that their innovation is transferable within different types of employment services provision and in different localities.
- Represents a cost-effective investment of funding
Innovator of the Year 2021
The GRoW App Team, Belina Consulting
The GRoW App has revolutionised employment support for Belina Consulting’s participants and moves them into work faster. The App is there 24 hours a day – it is immediate and interactive and means specialist work can be accessed by a much wider group than through physicareadyforwork.org/ersa-awards-the-grow-app-innovation/
Team Pie, Unity Works
Team Pie has founded Unity Pies, the newest venture from Unity Works which supports people with a learning disability to gain skills and jobs. The project is the extension of a lunchtime cook-along session run in lockdown and sees participants create and sell pies to customers as well as learning about different aspects of the business.
Further information on the awards
- The ERSA Awards are free to enter for organisations, non ERSA membership organisations are welcome to submit applications
- Only entries received via the online form can be considered by the judges
- The submissions link can be found at surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ERSAAwards22
- Sponsorship enquiries should be emailed to Laura
- Full details at dev.ersa.org.uk/ersaawards22 Awards hashtag #ERSAAwards22
- Why apply for an ERSA Award?
- How to write a winning award entry
Passionate about neurodiversity
Working towards a future where all neurodivergent talents are celebrated and all organisations work systemically to maximise our potential and work to our strengths.