ERSA runs a wide range of forums, conferences and other events. ERSA members can book onto events to keep up to speed with developments in the employment support sector and gain access to excellent networking opportunities.
ERSA delivers a range of online forums, networks and working groups for our members. We aim to keep this page up to date with links to register, you can also find us on Eventbrite (follow ERSA there to be notified when new events go live for registration).
Employment Support Greater Manchester, 23 November - 10am - 12pm
For ERSA members and organisations delivering or with an interest in Employment Support in Greater Manchester
- Welcome, introduction and overview of the meeting
Greg Bate, National Strategic Partnership Manager – Employability and Health, Seetec Pluss
- ERSA update
Elizabeth Taylor, Chief Executive, ERSA
- GMCA update
Mat Ainsworth, Assistant Director, Education, Skills & Work, GMCA
Sharon Weetman, Senior Project Manager ESF, GMCA
- DPS2 Update
Adele Bryan and Kathryn Johnston, DWP
- MMU Research Programme
Dr Katy Jones, Research Fellow, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Prince's Trust: Youth Provision in GM
Speaker to be announced
- Manchester Activity Hub
Affy Rasheed, Interventions Alliance
- Virtual roundtable
- Any other business, future online and in person meeting dates
The ERSA Employability Awards 2021 and Employability Day
Enterprise Works Forum
29 November, 11am
Including Q&A session on TUPE in relation to NEA Contracts with employment law specialists BDB Pitmans.
This meeting will have a focus on the support for homeless people in finding and maintaining work. Already on the agenda is House of St Barnabas who will discuss their training and pre-employment model.
Interested in chairing this forum? If you are a fully paid up member of ERSA with experience of the issues around social housing and employment, get in touch via [email protected] for an informal chat.
- Kickstart Forum, 1 December – 10am
We are joined by Joshua Reddaway from the National Audit Office who will present the NAO report on the Kickstart Scheme
- Youth Employment Forum, 7 December - 2pm
ERSA, DWP and YFF updates
- Digital Forum, 8 December – 9am
Including research results from UK and Australia 'Digitalisation of the Employment Services'
- The Disability Employment Charter, 9 December - 9.30am
With presentations from Learning at Work Institute, Prof Kim Hoque's new Disability Employment Charter and Leonard Cheshire's latest research 'Still Locked Out'
- Employment Support Scotland, 15 December – 10am
UKSPF and implications for Scotland from the Spending Review 2021
- Communications and Political Insights Network (CPIN), 11 January - 11am
- Employer Engagement Forum, 18 January - 9am
- Save the dates: The ERSA Conference is back!
We are working up the Please register your interest and we'll be back in touch shortly with the programme, sponsorship packages, prices and much much more!
Everyone will be welcome, with free* and heavily discounted rates, exclusive features and enhanced opportunities for fully paid up ERSA members.
The ERSA Conference will feature;
- Thought provoking debate and insights from leading experts in their field
- Employment and Skills Commissioners and Funders
- The latest research, information and opportunities for the sector
- Meet the new Board and ERSA AGM (member only closed event)
- A celebration of the ERSA Award winners from 2020 and 2021
- Plenty of space for collaboration and connections
Catch up with previous events here.
Dates to be confirmed
- Employment Support Landscape
Mapping the current provision across the UK with contributions from ERSA/central, devolved and local government and other commissioners
- Commissioning Roundtables
- Code of Conduct
a series of workshops for ERSA members and commissioners to set industry standards and level agreements
- DWP Future Market Strategy
- Supply Chain - DWP ES Landscape event
- Devolved, regions
- Restart Scheme CPAs
- Restart ReACT Partnership