1. Celebrate your achievements – its a great hook to shout about your success over the last year.
2. Celebrate your staff – its an opportunity to reward the efforts of your staff who work tirelessly to transform people’s lives.
3. Drive understanding – its the perfect occassion to show key stakeholders and local press the impact of employment support at the frontline.
4. Raise public awareness – join hundreds of organisations across the country in raising the profile of the employment support sector.
5. Have some fun – throw a tea party, lay on some cake, crack out the bubbly. This is a celebration!
To make it easy to join in this year’s Employability Day celebrations, ERSA has put together helpful materials to get you started…
We will be releasing further marketing materials and social media lines over the coming weeks.
For more information or queries, please contact email@example.com.