1. Celebrate your achievements – its a great hook to shout about your success over the last year.
2. Celebrate your staff – its an opportunity to reward the efforts of your staff who work tirelessly to transform people’s lives.
3. Drive understanding – its the perfect occassion to show key stakeholders and local press the impact of employment support at the frontline.
4. Raise public awareness – join hundreds of organisations across the country in raising the profile of the employment support sector.
5. Have some fun – throw a tea party, lay on some cake, crack out the bubbly. This is a celebration!
To make it easy to join in this year’s Employability Day celebrations, ERSA has put together helpful materials to get you started…
- Quick guide to Employability Day
- Marketing materials (much more coming soon!)
- Key messages
- Social media lines (pre event)
- Closing the Gaps – Employability Day theme briefing
- How to run an MP visit by The Salvation Army
- Resources for finding local stakeholders
- ERSA briefing on employment support landscape
- Template internal briefing
- Template external briefing
- Templat press release (pre event)
- Template press release (post event)
We will be releasing further marketing materials and social media lines over the coming weeks.
For more information or queries, please contact email@example.com.