Based on-site at HMP Bedford you will deliver a curriculum focused on supporting and developing employability and social skills. Working with small groups of prison-based learners you will develop their skills, knowledge and behaviours while supporting them with their long-term goals and aspirations.
Our Tutors ensure that the appropriate training plans are in place and that the advice and guidance is given when required while ensuring they deliver the highest level of quality courses that engage with the learners and help them to reach their potential.
What we are looking for
- Level 2 qualification within relevant subject area
- An expert in your field with substantial experience
- Experience of delivering vocational based training
- A teaching or assessing qualification is desirable
- Ability to display a wide range of training methods to engage learners
If you don’t currently hold a teaching or assessing qualification, we are able to support you through the appropriate qualifications and assessments, as part of your probationary period.
For full details of the role and the person specification please click the ‘available documents’ or for an informal chat please call the Recruiter, Emma Henderson on 07976 694 026.
Please include your current salary and desired salary as part of your application, when prompted.