The Lennox Partnership, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
Job title: Project Leader
Reports to: Head of Operations
Date: Sept 2023
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To lead the delivery of our Fair Start Scotland contract in the West Dunbartonshire area, ensuring the team offers support to our participants in line with our customer service standards and performance targets.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability and deliver against their targets.
- Ensure Key Performance / Quality Indicators are understood and observed by all Advisers (e.g. through Adviser observations and coaching) to ensure all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
- Undertake regular caseload reviews with Advisers, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all advisers have the capability to deliver according to our customer service standards.
- Manage day-to-day contact with key stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
- Manage the office(s) to ensure appropriate physical and human resources exist to ensure performance is delivered to quality, compliance, and contractual requirements.
- Ensure advisers maintain paperwork and customer records to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding, and Data Security) so all teams operate in a way that protects customers and colleagues at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a customer-focused, results-driven environment
- Experience of/ability to coach and performance manage a team in a similar environment
- Experience with/ability to understand key financial drivers from the P&L
- Knowledge of the local labour market
- Knowledge of recruitment legislation
- Knowledge of appropriate IT systems.
Internal; TLP Leadership Group, Key Workers & Administrators, Internal service providers
External: Customers, Key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority) Employers.
Salary: £28000 per annum. Must have license and access to a vehicle.