6 Months FTC:
The Heath & Wellbeing Facilitator (6 months FTC) will support with the Health and Wellbeing Strategy across UK employability. To develop a holistic health and employment approach whilst integrating into operations and progressing customers closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
You will be…
- Provide evidence-based health or wellbeing advice using clinical expertise and judgement for customers to address barriers to employment
- Promote positive self-care and well-being strategies to maintain customer engagement, motivation and resilience
- Deliver lifestyle and well-being groups and workshops through face-to-face and digital platforms. These sessions may include Confidence Building, Managing Stress & Resilience, Sleep & Routine, Assertiveness, Managing Interview Nerves and to also be involve in the planning of workshop activities
- Perform biopsychosocial assessments and deliver one-to-one sessions with customers to assist them in improving their well-being and support with producing tailored, employment-focused action plans
- Work closely with the Employment Advisors and wider teams to manage customer referrals and supporting activities, ensuring action plans are aligned and updated via regular case conferences
- Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams, GPs and other healthcare providers
- Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment
- Maintain IT files and customer records in accordance with our quality standards and adherence to a clinical governance framework
- Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all time
- Support in the development of a range of standardised training and support materials for non-healthcare trained employees to raise awareness and improve the employee knowledge base
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Experience of working in health promotion or public health.
- Previous experience supporting individuals with physical and mental health difficulties in a participant facing environment.
- Experience of presenting and delivering health or wellbeing related group interventions, facilitating workshops or training sessions face to face and through digital technology.
- Ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress.
- Knowledge and experience of local specialist networks and provisions.
- Able to engage with peers/practitioners across local areas
- Supported customers with health issues in a back to work, vocational rehabilitation or occupational health setting
- Working towards full professional registration with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP), or British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) – desirable
- Knowledge and experience of the employability sector and local labour market.
- Results focused
- Customer centric
- Rapport building
- Quality & compliance.
What’s in it for you?
…a rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives.
- You won’t work on weekends or bank holidays!
- A monthly benefits scheme worth £500 with access to over 900 retailers
- A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
- Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
- Employee assistance programme (EAP). A telephone service offering various support services including emotional support, stress helpline amongst others.
- The opportunity of an Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP) qualification for all employees
- A two-week Induction and training programme
- Company annual leave, including a buy/sell scheme
- Free life cover!
- Pension with a 4% match from Fedcap
To learn more about our recruitment process, our Disability Confident Scheme and Access to Work please click here.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Disability confident employer and Access to work
Fedcap is a recognised Disability Confident Leader with commitments to aim to recruit, retain and develop disabled people within the company. We encourage applications from people with disabilities and will offer to support with reasonable adjustments where required.
As a Disability confident employer, we work in partnership with other organisations’ to underpin the governments aspiration to support disabled customers into work. This includes but not limited to making reasonable adjustments and providing specialist equipment to those who need it so they can work in a comfortable working environment.
Veterans and service personnel
Fedcap is positive about employing veterans and service personnel spouses or family members as part of our commitment to upholding principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
Advert expiry: If you are interested in the position we recommend applying at your earliest convenience. Fedcap reserves the right to withdraw a job advertisement at any time.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland delivers employability solutions across the UK to build communities through a blend of local frontline professional teams and like-minded supply chain partners, using innovative and tested ideas developed both locally and internationally.
Our service is designed to give each individual the best opportunity according to his/her abilities and needs. Our programs provide targeted employment supports to a range of underserved groups, including single parents, people who were previously incarcerated and individuals with health, mental health and/or substance use conditions.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland joined The Fedcap Group in 2018.