Full Job Description
Reporting to the Delivery Manager the Performance Manager is responsible for leading and driving a team to achieve all performance and quality targets and ensure the delivery service meets the needs of the participating individuals. Inspiring others through your leadership skills and capability to enhance team and participant positive outcomes.
You will …
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the team to continuously improve and increase their capability and deliver against quality, performance/ sales targets.
- Ensure customer service standards are understood and observed by your team to ensure all participants are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
- Undertake regular caseload reviews with the team, prioritising those who are underperforming so that all individuals have the support and capability to deliver key performance indicators.
- Manage day to day contact with key stakeholders at a local level, maintaining a positive working relationship to ensure we receive sufficient customer flows to deliver according to service level agreements.
- Contribute to the development of the overall employer policy to ensure that sales are recognised and addressed as a part of those policies and longer-term targets are achievable.
- Drive growth of our business through the pro-active sales activity, the development of employer accounts and opportunities to provide commercial services to employers.
- Ensure the team maintain paperwork and participant records to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards.
Can you embrace our company values which are Kindness, Respect, Integrity, and Innovation?
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Demonstrable ability of being driven, proactive and passionate about providing an exceptional service delivery through your team.
- Extensive leadership experience of managing a team in a customer facing, target driven environment.
- Ability to understand and decipher key financial drivers from the P&L.
- Understanding of Employer’s needs, experience of training needs analysis and organisational needs analysis, translating these in to fit for purpose programmes and services.
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation and Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Knowledge and experience of the employability sector and local labour market.
- NVQ Level 5 in Management & Leadership or similar Leadership qualification.
- Results focused
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solving
- Coaching & developing
What’s in it for you?
…a rewarding career that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives. Plus..
- A real opportunity to make a genuine social difference
- An inclusive and supportive culture
- Learning and development opportunities to help you grow from day one (including a two-week induction and the opportunity of an Institute of Employability Professionals (IEP) qualification for all employees)
- Competitive benchmarked salary plus additional bonus and recognition schemes
- £500 a year to spend with your choice of over 900 retailers
- Pension and free life cover (4 x salary)
- Health and wellbeing support with an internal Wellbeing Team and our Employee Assistance Programme (including 24/7 telephone support, counselling, legal and financial information, mindfulness, digital gym)
- Supporting your work/ life fit through a range of flexible working options, up to 30* days annual leave, buy/ sell holiday scheme, no bank holiday or weekend working!
- Family friendly policies including enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- A cycle to work scheme that is open all year long!
- Laptop and mobile phone for every employee!
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
Fedcap Employment is committed to applying equal opportunities at all stages of recruitment and selection, in line with its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy in addition to our duty under the Equality Act 2010 to have due regard to the need to eliminate discrimination; to advance equality of opportunity.
Fedcap Employment is a Disability Confident Leader employer and as such, any candidate with a disability will not be excluded unless the candidate is unable to perform a duty intrinsic to the role, having considered reasonable adjustments. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
Disability confident employer
Fedcap is a recognised Disability Confident Leader with commitments to aim to recruit, retain and develop disabled people within the company. We encourage applications from people with disabilities and will offer to support with reasonable adjustments where required.
Veterans and service personnel
Fedcap is positive about employing veterans and service personnel spouses or family members as part of our commitment to upholding principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
Advert expiry: If you are interested in the position we recommend applying at your earliest convenience. Fedcap reserves the right to withdraw a job advertisement at any time.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland delivers employability solutions across the UK to build communities through a blend of local frontline professional teams and like-minded supply chain partners, using innovative and tested ideas developed both locally and internationally.
Our service is designed to give each individual the best opportunity according to his/her abilities and needs. Our programs provide targeted employment supports to a range of underserved groups, including single parents, people who were previously incarcerated and individuals with health, mental health and/or substance use conditions.
Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Employment Scotland joined The Fedcap Group in 2018.