ERSA Membership – Are you making the most of your membership?
ERSA is the trade membership body campaigning for high quality services for the UK’s jobseekers and low earners. ERSA member organisations deliver services to jobseekers and learners across the UK. ERSA supports them through a wide mix of policy support, representation and services.
Action for members: In August we will be updating our member directory to include a paragraph on each membership organisations, if you would like to provide a short paragraph to include your delivery offer, contracts awarded and or delivery partners you are looking for, social media handles, and a public facing email address.
ERSA Membership Directory
Please check your organisation is listed on the membership directory here.
Membership Certificate and Number
A membership certificate will be made available to you once you make payment, along with a logo for inclusion on your website. You can email the team for a copy of this.
- ERSA Regionals – details will be announced shortly, the first meetings will take place online and will last around 2 hours. Each meeting will include ERSA and sector updates, with local labour market updates, news on current and future employment provision. Interesting and informative speakers with opportunities for local networking and good practice sharing.
ERSA Regionals – for member organisations
SAVE THE DATES | 22, 26, 27, 28, 29 September 2022
- What’s hot in HR – monthly member meetings with employment law specialists BDB Pitmans
- Save the date for the ERSA Conference 2022 on 30 November – 1 December (most likely to be in or around Birmingham). Sponsorship, exhibition, networking and speaker opportunities
- The ERSA Employability Awards will take place on the evening of 30 November at the same venue. Awards are open until 1 October – full details here ersa.org.uk/ersaawards22.
Thank you to those that completed the membership survey, the ERSA Board of Directors met recently for a strategy day, feedback submitted already was shared and included in priority setting. Members were really keen on ERSA hosting more local events – hence the ERSA Regional events for starters. There’s more to come.
- About ERSA
- ERSA Members
- ERSA and Sector News, View and What Works in Employment Support
- ASK SETH for jobseekers, learners and employers – ERSA members have access to enhanced opportunities
- ASK SETH for employment support providers – actions for employability organisations!
- Employability Jobs – ERSA members can advertise here for free – email links to email@example.com
- The Restart Scheme
- ReAct Partnership
- Advertise with ERSA heavily discounted rates, plus access to add content to the ERSA website, bulletins, social media and more
- Youth Employment
- Kickstart Community Forum
- Employability Day Save the date for 2023 | Friday 29 June 2023
- The ERSA Employability Awards 2022 Sponsorship opportunities | Open for Entries | Judges announced
- Secure Homes and Work
- Older Workers
- Employment and Skills
- ERSA’s work on the UK Shared Prosperity Fund
- ERSA COVID-19 Employability Resource Hub
- Register for events
Find your previous 12 months of turnover, and check which category applies here and let us know if your current subscription band needs adjusting.
- full membership relates only to turnover of employment support services
- associate membership is your total turnover from all sources
- Read the terms and conditions of membership
- Continue enjoying exclusive membership benefits
Unlimited access to events and mailings
If you’d like to add more contacts, you can either send email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org for adding, or use the below to send to your internal teams. You can also request a list of current email addresses we have on file.
For the latest on demand content, events, job vacancies and funding alerts get social with ERSA.
Read latest releases, blogs and case studies on the ERSA website here.
Follow ERSA Events via ersa.eventbrite.com to be notified when events are open for registration.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Contact the ERSA team
For membership queries, content for the website, bulletins and social media email@example.com
For all policy matters and agenda items for events firstname.lastname@example.org
Event queries email@example.com
For anything relating to financial arrangements firstname.lastname@example.org