Matthew Fell of the Confederation of British Industry and the University of Leeds’s Nexus group are presenting exclusive findings on the impact of COVID-19 on innovation, collaboration, and future ways of working.
Join CBI’s Chief UK Policy Director, Matthew Fell, and Nexus (University of Leeds) to hear exclusive findings from The Revolution of Work – a report commissioned by Nexus and conducted by CBI Economics, exploring the impact of COVID-19 on innovation, collaboration, use of workspace and future ways of working for businesses post-pandemic.
Following on from an event in June previewing initial findings from the survey, this online event will take a deeper dive and present a solutions-based approach to current challenges facing businesses in the post-COVID-19 world of work. This event, hosted by CBI, will take place on the 15th of September at 14:00. To register for this event, please book your place here.
You will have the opportunity to hear key insights from a cross-sector panel of business owners, who will share their experiences and discuss the recommendations from the survey to offer tangible solutions to futureproof your business.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Emerging trends and challenges for firms, and what a shift in the status quo means for your business
- How to make the most of hybrid working models and exploit physical workspaces to enable innovation, creativity, and collaboration
- How to build and maintain a strong company culture in a hybrid world
- How to overcome barriers to innovation in this critical post-crisis period
- How to use innovation and creativity to thrive.
To access a digital version of the report and find out more about Nexus, click here.