The Employment Related Services Association (ERSA), the representative body for the employment support sector is pleased to announce the 2015 ERSA Employability Awards, sponsored by Seetec, are now officially open for entries.
The awards, now in their third year, aim to celebrate and champion best practice from across the employment related services sector, highlighting the day to day hard work and dedication of individuals and organisations in the sector working together to help jobseekers in their journey towards, or into employment.
The ERSA Employability Awards welcomes applications from all organisations working to support jobseekers into employment, whether housing associations, local authorities, Jobcentre Plus offices, charities, social enterprises colleges or private sector providers. You do not have to be a member of ERSA to apply for the awards and there is no charge to do so.
There are ten award categories designed to showcase the breadth of work taking place within the sector. The categories are:
• Innovation Award, sponsored by APM
• Youth Employment Award, sponsored by Ingeus
• Disability Employment Award¸ sponsored by Shaw Trust
• Large Employer of the Year Award, sponsored by Avanta
• Small or Medium Employer of the Year Award¸ sponsored by Campbell Page
• Supply Chain Partner of the Year, sponsored by Intraining
• Advisor of the Year Award¸ sponsored by Alderwood
• Employability Learner of the Year Award, sponsored by Institute of Employability Professionals
• Significant Achievement Award, sponsored by Affinity Sutton
• Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Serco
Kirsty McHugh, Chief Executive of ERSA, said:
“For some people finding a job is an easy and quick process. For others, it is a long and difficult struggle, with a range of barriers that must be overcome along the way.
The ERSA Employability Awards provide an opportunity to celebrate and champion those who are working so hard to move towards employment, as well as the people and organisations that are helping them achieve this.”
The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday 27 March 2015. Finalists in each category will be announced at the ERSA AGM in April, with the awards themselves presented at a special ceremony in London in June.
Email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org for the award entry form and full descriptors and criteria for each award.
Press enquiries should be directed to Anna Robin on 020 3757 9415
Notes to Editors
1. The Employment Related Services Association (ERSA) is the sector body for those delivering or with an interest in employment support services. ERSA’s membership spans the private, voluntary and public sectors and ranges from large multi-nationals through to small specialist charities. It has 180 members, including all prime contractors of the Work Programme. The majority of its members are not for profit.
2. Entries to the ERSA Employability Awards will be judged by an independent panel to be confirmed at a later date.
3. The 2015 ERSA Employability Awards headline sponsor is Seetec.