Award Category: Team of the Year – Hidden heroes
Sponsored by entitledto
Working behind the scenes to enable services: IT/digital services, service design, research and evidence
This category is all about new models for improved outcomes for people and employers and the teams who develop them. ERSA wants to highlight ‘What Works’ in employment support for disadvantaged jobseekers and the techniques that have been proven to be effective for the communities they serve.
Judges will be looking for great projects or initiatives which have been developed from research or evidence in employment support. We are keen to see details of trials, pilots and trailblazers that demonstrate how cohorts can be supported.
In your entry, please include;
- The local need your team is addressing – tell us about the local area and cohort your team supports
- Key research and evidence – whether through your own organisations experience or using a research partner either commissioned or publically available
- Outcomes and success – shout about your positive outcomes and particularly highlight where you’ve had success with longer term jobseekers
- Successful outcomes will be measured not only by getting people into work but may include; moving people towards work, re-skilling for better jobs or opportunities, social prescribing or in work support for people and employers
Don’t forget to tell us about the team behind the project.
Team of the Year 2021
Hertfordshire JETS, Catch22 and Jobs22
Hertfordshire’s JETS employability service supports individuals who have been affected by job losses related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Delivered in partnership with the Shaw Trust, the contract was mobilised in three weeks and offers an entirely remote service.
The team of 23 staff are achieving record numbers of workshop delivery, designing 60 different workshop sessions and delivering 3,500 remote sessions.
Further information on the awards
- The ERSA Awards are free to enter for organisations, non ERSA membership organisations are welcome to submit applications
- Only entries received via the online form can be considered by the judges
- The submissions link can be found at surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ERSAAwards22
- Sponsorship enquiries should be emailed to Laura
- Full details at dev.ersa.org.uk/ersaawards22 Awards hashtag #ERSAAwards22
- Why apply for an ERSA Award?
- How to write a winning award entry
Their mission is to help everyone to access the benefits they’re entitled to
Entiledto wants to make sure everyone who is entitled to benefits is empowered to claim them.
The UK’s benefits system is very complicated. And they know it can feel overwhelming for people using it for the first time or needing to understand the implications of a change of circumstances. So, their task is to simplify the system so people can quickly find out what financial support they may be entitled to.