Employability and skills provider Fedcap Employment is to deliver the government’s new flagship programme to help those with health and disability issues into sustainable jobs.
Fedcap Employment has been chosen by the Department for Work and Pensions to deliver the new Intensive Personalised Employment Support (IPES) in the South of England – from Cornwall to Croydon, and everywhere in between.
The IPES programme, which will run for four years from December 2019 and help around 1500 people, will provide specialised support for people with health conditions or disabilities, in an environment that suits them such as community centres, libraries or coffee shops.
The award of this new voluntary programme comes on the back of Fedcap Employment, a new company to the sector, delivering European Social Fund and Scottish Government contracts.
With charitable roots itself, Fedcap Employment will be partnering with several different organisations, including many from the third sector, to deliver specialist services to our participants. The new programme will be delivered on the frontline by an experienced team of health, wellbeing and employment experts.
Brian Bell, Chief Executive Officer at Fedcap Employment, said: “We are absolutely delighted to have been chosen to deliver this new programme. As a trusted delivery partner of the Department for Work and Pensions, we are committed to helping people maximise their potential and find suitable, sustainable jobs.
“We’re excited to work with our partners to start delivering this new programme and help as many people as possible.”
For more information, visit www.fedcapemployment.org
For more information, please contact Matt Needham on 07838 156 413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- Fedcap Employment is part of The Fedcap Group, which has more than 80 years’ experience developing innovative, sustainable solutions and creating measurable changes for those who are disadvantaged.
- The Fedcap Group have tremendous results in breaking down barriers to societal inclusion and financial well-being working with more than 320,000 people each year
- The Fedcap Group and Fedcap Employment work to help businesses meet their objectives and Corporate Responsibility goals.
- Fedcap Employment currently delivers the Links to Work programme in the North East, D2N2, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Swindon and Wiltshire, and Dorset regions.
- Fedcap Employment Scotland is the majority owner of StartScotland, which delivers the Fair Start Scotland service in the East and South West of Scotland.