The industry awards are an opportunity to recognise your staff and organisation’s achievements in supporting the nations jobseekers and learners.
- Why enter an award this year
- The awards are open and free to enter until 1 October – for individuals, organisations and employers!
- Judged by an independent panel of experts – see below
- Sponsorship available! Get in touch for an informal chat
Thank you to our category sponsors and supporters;
- BDB Pitmans LLP
- Fedcap Employment/Fedcap Scotland
- Education Development Trust
- Institute of Employability Professionals
- Successful Mums
- Saffron Interactive
- The Digital College
- The Learning Curve Group
The ERSA Employability Awards 2022
The award categories:
- Frontline Adviser of the Year – sponsored by The Institute of Employability Professionals
Employment advisers and job coaches who have demonstrated exceptional commitment in a frontline role
- Frontline Manager of the Year – sponsored by The Institute of Employability Professionals
Frontline managers or team leaders who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to leading their frontline team to excellent performance and customer achievements
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by Successful Mums
Employers showing exceptional commitment by partnering with providers in their area, supporting disadvantaged and long-term unemployed jobseekers
- Significant Achiever of the Year – sponsored by Learning Curve
Organisations delivering employability programmes can nominate exceptional jobseekers and learners they support
- Team of the Year – Disability and health – sponsored by The Digital College
Frontline teams providing disability and wellbeing services, including mental health support and social prescribing
- Team of the Year – Hardest hit – Education Development Trust
Frontline teams supporting individuals and communities in hardest hit sectors, including low-paid workers, young people NEET, diverse communities, experience of the justice system, women, older workers, people with learning disabilities and other disadvantaged groups
- Team of the Year – Hidden heroes – sponsorship available
Working behind the scenes to enable services: IT/digital services, service design, research and evidence
- Sector Innovator of the Year – sponsorship availableRoll out of IT equipment to participants, digital accessibility, behind the scenes innovation to change ways of working
- Community Partnership of the Year – sponsored by Saffron Interactive
Organisations working together to form partnerships that support local communities already furthest from the labour market, and have been hit hardest by the pandemic
- Outstanding Contribution to the Sector – sponsored by Fedcap Employment and Fedcap Scotland
A truly inspiring individual who will be nationally recognised as a champion and ambassador for the sector
The awards are judged by an independent panel of sector experts, this year they include;
Dr Katy Jones, Research Fellow, Centre for Decent Work and Productivity; Naomi Phillips, Director of Policy, Research & Influencing, Learning and Work Institute, Jagdeep Soor, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Pathways Group, Nicola Inge, Employment & Skills Director, Business in the Community, Gill Holmes, Director – Contract Management and Partner Delivery and Tammy Fevrier, Youth Employment and Skills, Department for Work and Pensions
Previous award winners!
Sponsor an award category! Remaining sponsorship categories;
- Team of the Year – Hidden heroes
- Sector Innovator of the Year
First come, first deal done basis! Email Laura for an informal discussion.
- Brand association with ERSA and the category
- Opportunities to promote your brand through ERSA bulletins, YouTube showreel, blogs, social media, ERSA events and the ERSA website – in the run up and beyond!
- Invitation to the shortlist announcement – planned as a networking event in London on 3 November
- Two tickets to attend the winners announcement in person and present your award category at an evening dinner ceremony, on 30 November as part of the ERSA Conference (30 November – 1 December 2022), in central Birmingham – attended by ministers, employers, sector leaders and other stakeholders
- Other sponsorship opportunities include networking drinks, venue, media and supporter – rates start from £500!
Full details at ersa.org.uk/ersaawards22 #ERSAAwards22