The #SharingProsperityUK Fighting Fund
At the ERSA Annual conference this week we launched our Sharing Prosperity Fighting Fund with the aim of gaining £50,000 for our campaign to secure ongoing funding for the sector post-Brexit. The aim of the fund is to allow us to properly represent the sector with national and local government to secure and shape the replacement of European Social Funding.
Through sponsorship from Shaw Trust and The Salvation Army we have already produced and launched our Sharing Prosperity report building on our previous work around UKSPF. This report is a great start and has already been used to influence politicians, but the work doesn’t stop there.
If we are to be successful in securing the on-going funding ERSA members need to continue the life changing work they do using the current ESF funding our campaign must continue.
In the coming months we need to:
- Complete a further research project to evidence what could be lost if ESF isn’t replaced
- Produce a follow-up paper using the outcomes of the research
- Run a serious of regional events to engage with local providers and commissioners
- Hold roundtable meetings with ministers and government officials to shape the future of funding
- Provide commissioners with the evidence of what could be lost and what could be done better.
To do the above we need organisations like yours to support this campaign. We are asking you to join our fighting fund through donations of £100 upwards. This will make a real difference and allow this vital work to continue.
We have already had pledges and donations, taking our running total to £2,200. Contributors include Fed Cap and Belina. All contributions will be recognised in future reports and you will be helping to shape the future of government funded employment support.
Will your organisation be the next contributor?
Please get in touch via email@example.com to pledge your support.
ERSA Board Chair
Contact the team
Employment Related Services Association (ERSA)
+44 (0) 20 3757 9415