Formally the Housing and Employment forum, the Secure Homes and Work Forum provides a platform for organisations to engage, collaborate and communicate across sectors. Supported by Cognisoft.
On 29 June, ERSA delivered a free online event for all employment support providers focussing on responses to homelessness and vulnerable housing, getting people good jobs that ensure secure housing.
Thank you to our expert speakers who shared their experience of what works:
- Homelessness services and pathways. What are the needs around employment support? – Adam Rees, Service Director, St Mungo’s
- What works? The evidence around homelessness and employment. Nick Bartholdy, Evidence & Data Specialist, Centre for Homelessness Impact
- Piloting IPS in Homelessness Services – Amy Kimbangi, Senior Service Manager, St Mungo’s
- Employers committing to recruitment and in work support – Andreea Tutor, Operations Manager, Business in the Community
- Supporting people into work Fiona Kempster, Partnership Lead, BEAM
- Lessons we can learn
- Building a community of good practice
More on demand content…
Partnerships and Programmes across Housing, Health and Work – July 2021
ERSA members and guests met to discuss local partnerships and integration across housing, health and work. Part of the Secure Homes and Works Forum – sponsored by cognisoft.
Secure Homes and Work – March 2021
ERSA members and guests came together for the latest ERSA forum. The meeting discussed Housing and Homelessness with guest speaker Jonny Webb, Senior Research Fellow from IPPR North. ERSA members Clarion Housing and Vestia Community Trust also showcased their work moving residents closer to and into good work.
Secure Homes and Work – November 2020
ERSA members were joined by Housing Association Prevista along to discuss their success on to the DWP’s CAEHRS Framework as a tier 2 provider for London and the Home Counties. Faye Thomas, Executive Director asks ‘ How can we influence the CAEHRS commissioning process to support social housing provider residents?’