Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors and Supporters
Dr Katy Jones, Research Fellow, Centre for Decent Work and Productivity; Dr Calum Carson, Postdoctoral Researcher, Centre for Decent Work and Productivity, Manchester Metropolitan University
Naomi Phillips, Director of Policy, Research & Influencing, Learning and Work Institute, Jagdeep Soor, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Pathways Group, Nicola Inge, Employment & Skills Director, Business in the Community, Gill Holmes, Director – Contract Management and Partner Delivery and Tammy Fevrier, Youth Employment and Skills Lead, Department for Work and Pensions
The industry awards are an opportunity to recognise your staff and organisation’s achievements in a remarkable year.
ERSA Award categories and entry requirements are simple. There’s an opportunity to showcase individual, team and partnership achievements. Video submissions and visual supports to entries are also welcomed.
Not entering this year?
Available sponsorship opportunities include headline sponsor, venue sponsor, media sponsor and supporter – discounted rates available for ERSA members. Get in touch with Laura for an informal discussion.
- 3 October awards close
- 3 November shortlist announced
- 30 November awards announced at the ERSA Conference
Judged by an independent panel of industry experts, the ERSA Awards are an official commendation of exceptional best practice. They are also an opportunity to demonstrate the integrity of your services and business principles, plus they are a real draw for new employees, supplier partners and funders.
Further information on the awards
- The winners and those highly commended were announced at an evening dinner as part of the first day of the ERSA Conference at the iconi Library of Birmingham
- The awards shortlist has been announced, see here for the press release
- The ERSA Awards are free to enter for organisations, non ERSA membership organisations are welcome to submit applications
- Only entries received via the online form can be considered by the judges
- Sponsorship enquiries should be emailed to Laura
- Full details at dev.ersa.org.uk/ersaawards22 Awards hashtag #ERSAAwards22
- Why apply for an ERSA Award?
- How to write a winning award entry
Watch out for more content across social media, using the same hashtag to promote our industry awards via #ERSAAwards22.
2021 Award Winners Announced in ‘The Covid Employability Challenge’
2020 ERSA Employability Award Winners Announced