After the successes of Kickstart, we’re keeping the momentum going, matching employers with great local talent with TLC Talent Pool
About this event
It’s no secret that the labour market has suffered over the past few years. Following the pandemic, employers are finding it harder and harder to recruit quality staff and are having to rethink their old recruitment methods.
Here at TLC, we know that there’s spades of local talent out there, but employers often have trouble reaching them. That’s where we come in.
We helped over 200 people to find employment through the Kickstart scheme – but we don’t intend on stopping now that Kickstart has come to an end.
We put time and care into our employment support, giving people the best possible tools they’ll need to succeed in the world of work. That’s why TLC matters – we’re not about quick fixes, we’re about more than a little TLC.
Join us for cake and nibbles as we celebrate the successes of Kickstart and launch the TLC Talent Pool: a new way to match potential employers with quality local talent who have a lot to offer.
12.00 – arrival, with a brew and a cake
- Welcome to Employability Day 2022 (Tracy Fishwick OBE, MD)
- A Kickstart ‘thank you’ – successes, stories and legacy
- The TLC ‘Talent Pool’ – hiring local talent makes sense
- Next steps, together
12.40 – 2.00pm
- A chance to chat with us and each other*
- Eat more cake
- Kickstart employers across the region
- Young people
- Civic society, local government
- Baltic Creative CIC
- Liverpool City Region, Fair Employment Charter
- Social Value UK
- Professional Liverpool