ERSA offers a diverse range of membership benefits focusing around influencing policy to improve the design and delivery of employment related services, being a useful source of information and advice and providing opportunities for providers to network with one another, encourage collaborative working and share best practice.
ERSA Online: Our answer to lockdown, all forums and networks are currently taking place online
Being members of ERSA offers the following benefits:
- ERSA Expert Webinars: A series of virtual sessions with guest speakers and thought leaders
- ERSA Partnerships and Forums: The place where organisations collaborate
- Access to member only networking and influencing events on distinct topics and themes
- Regular ERSA e-bulletins featuring all the latest sector news with opportunities to contribute
- Contract and Funding Alert, regular service highlighting opportunities across a range of sectors
- The ERSA Evidence Hub, a database of over 400 pieces of research covering areas including devolution, service redesign, welfare and conditionality, employers and more
- A free legal helpline staffed by legal sector specialists, BDB Pitmans LLP
- Access to the ERSA Opportunities Hub and the ability to advertise products and services at heavily reduced rates
- Your organisation listed on the ERSA website
- Access to the sector Salary and Benefits Survey (2021 survey is open until Friday 25 June)
- Public policy voice and public affairs activity
- Collaborative projects to help the sector
- The ERSA digital offer with fully integrated membership and networking area is coming this summer!
Ready to join ERSA membership?
Apply now following these easy steps
- Find your previous 12 months of turnover, and check which category applies here
- full membership relates only to turnover of employment support services
- associate membership is your total turnover from all sources
- Read the terms and conditions of membership
- Complete the online application here
- Start enjoying exclusive membership benefits