Secure Homes and Work – supported by Cognisoft
To watch this event on demand and see the latest events and information visit our forum page.
Responses to homelessness and vulnerable housing, getting people good jobs that ensure secure housing.
Wednesday 29 June 2022, 10am – 12.30pm
On 29 June, 10am – 12.30pm, please join us for a free online event for all employment support providers focussing on responses to homelessness and vulnerable housing, getting people good jobs that ensure secure housing.
This event will include information for providers of Restart, Work and Health Programme. JETS, ESF funded provision, devolved commissioned programmes, Community Renewal Fund and your local delivery.
Hosted by the Employment Related Services Association (ERSA).
With expert speakers drawing on their experience of what works:
- Homelessness services and pathways. What are the needs around employment support? – Adam Rees, Service Director, St Mungo’s
- What works? The evidence around homelessness and employment. Nick Bartholdy, Evidence & Data Specialist, Centre for Homelessness Impact
- Piloting IPS in Homelessness Services – Amy Kimbangi, Senior Service Manager, St Mungo’s
- Employers committing to recruitment and in work support
- Provider examples
- Lessons we can learn
- Building a community of good practice